Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Update

Accomplished: One week of made from scratch meals. Including:
  • Baked Chicken with Saffron Rice and Brussel Sprouts
  • Sweet and Sour Chicken with White Rice
  • Ribeyes with Salad and Fried Cauliflower
  • Breakfast for Dinner
  • Pot Roast with Carrots and Potatoes (and a salad)
  • Cube Steaks with French Fries
  • Pizza

Accomplished: Biscuits from scratch. My mother can't even make biscuits from scratch. But I can! Mwahahaha....


Not-So-Accomplished: Rice Crispie Treats. Apparently I don't do well with the simple dishes.


Next Big Thing: Quilting. I actually just came up with this one. But I'm intrigued. My grandmother and great grandmother quilted. Perhaps I can do. Or it'll go the way of every other crafty hobby I've tried, which is...not so great.


Still on the Fence: Milk. I can't figure it out. Is Organic worth it? What about Local, but not organic milk? What about store milk that doesn't come from rBGH Cows? Oh so confusing.


Not Accomplished: My Costco trip. I'm still dying to go, maybe next weekend.


Accomplished: Easter Candy buying.


Not Accomplished: Avoiding eating it until next Sunday.

No comments: