Thursday, March 6, 2008

Photo of the Day




I haven't had a good Photo of the Day in awhile. But it seems I'm overdue for one. I'm thinking something beachy, something that puts me in a Florida state of mind.


So I went perusing my archives for something from my last vacation that hasn't been posted yet. But then I figured you've probably seen them all. So I just picked my favorite. There is nothing in this picture, no real focus but water. And it's my favorite because all I kept getting told last year was that the water wasn't really going to look like it did in the pictures. "You know that has to be photoshopped, right?" Over and over, again and again. And then I was there, on that beach and guess what? It did. Oh glory it did. And I felt vindicated. And when I returned and showed the doubters they were all speechless.


The water won't look that this in my pictures this year, because the sand bars are so shallow it kicks up the bottom and won't allow for it to settle and be clear. And honestly, that's okay, cause I've seen it. Water like this. I just needed to know it existed.

No comments: