Friday, March 21, 2008

I *Heart* Target

Oh it's Friday. My initial blog post this morning included a lot of whiny, mopey, emo-esqe ranting. I deleted it. I'm trying to stay positive about life and everything surrounding it despite my desire to run to a nice hotel and check in for a few days for some peace and quiet.

I love my family. I love my family. I love my family.

Oops, sorry. I have to keep repeating that mantra today.

So anyways. I do need some advice.

What are your thoughts on racerback shirts and bra straps? Specifically I bought this dress from target:



So the straps are not noticeable at all from the front, you just see them in the back of the dress. Do I get a racerback bra, do I rock the bra straps showing, or... no bra at all (which I'm not entirely comfortable with, btw)?

Thoughts?

3 comments:

kate said...

i would go with a racerback...plus they are great for under t-shirts, etc (i love them for everyday wear because you never have to deal with straps slipping down your shoulders!)

p.s. i love that dress...i think that is the one i almost got last night! haha

p.p.s. lest you think i am a creepy stalker, the reason i always comment so quickly is bc it emails me when you post on myspace...but then i check this (and i am always online bc i am procrastinating at work!! lol)

April said...

Haha, I love it. Instant feedback!

Thanks for the advice. I hate bra shopping with a passion, but I think I'm going to be investing in a couple of racerbacks this weekend. Never thought of the shoulder strap problem but it sounds like a great fix for that too. Woohoo! lol

The dress is really comfortable. I wasn't so sure about the ruffly-ness, but it works I think.

SassyCassie said...

It's kind of my dream to have small boobies and be able to wear cute clothes.

[Not very helpful, I know.]